Nondegree-seeking students may register for up to 11 credit hours at Virginia Commonwealth University during Summer Studies.
Students currently seeking a baccalaureate degree at another college or university can register as a transient student if they:
- Are in good standing with their home institution.
- Obtain approval from their home institution. Students should check with their advisor at their current school before registering for classes.
How to register
Nondegree-seeking students must first apply for nondegree admissions through the online application or in person at the Student Services Center. Questions about this process can be sent to email@example.com.
If applying in person, bring a picture ID and the following:
- New student form
- Certification of Eligibility
- Course request form (or register with eServices later)
- Application for in-state tuition (If you are under 24, a portion of this form must be filled out by a parent or legal guardian if you wish to apply for in-state residency.)